The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported that samples drawn from adults and children in a recent study revealed that 80% contained measurable amounts of the cancer-linked chemical glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monasanto’s Roundup herbicide.
- Eat organic as much as possible
- Avoid consuming GMO foods such as soy and corn
- Avoid using any toxic chemicals, pesticides or herbicides in or around our own homes
- Stay away from farms, golf courses, parks and other areas which commonly use such chemicals. If I lived very near to a golf course, especially downwind from it, I would seriously consider moving.
- FILTER your water with a high-quality filtration system
This is some information I wanted to pass along to you especially given the fact that we live in an area surrounded by farms and golf courses. But not to worry, we have ways to help you maintain “the best performance of your life!” Just give us a call!